Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]

Go down 
+2
UniQu3-RiP
Koin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Koin
Admin
Koin

Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Empty
PostSubject: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:17 pm

dude...so gay.....it was 2v2 and then 2fly left...ten panic came into help me out..and then he left...then it was 2v1 and i won lol...barely...but fusion started to cheat also...and then he would tell other team what we would say threw team talk...and then he says at end when we win that we won my default he so gay..im hella pissed at him..next time i kill him him in gona rape him!!! Mad

Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Untitl11
Back to top Go down
https://fplife.forumakers.com
UniQu3-RiP

UniQu3-RiP

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:22 pm

me and him got in a hella bigass argument i think they do hack tho.....

they said to go to there server y? they said lag and they had no proof

The fp server is always working perfectly.....Freakin n00bs
Back to top Go down
+eRøs-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm

lol they dont hack, theyre justt retarded
Back to top Go down
rescue

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:03 am

we iz major hackzors. And no1 was playing when you were the only one left.. Thats why you got those two scores.. Evrery now n then they took a shot at you.. LOL Come rape me, i might like it Razz
Back to top Go down
+eRøs-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:31 am

not our fault he likes balls in his ass psh "come rape me i might like it" jag we know you'd like it
Back to top Go down
rescue

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:55 pm

well duh, cam. or i wouldnt have said it.. durr drunken
Back to top Go down
Koin
Admin
Koin

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:51 pm

rescue wrote:
well duh, cam. or i wouldnt have said it.. durr drunken

sry..to get ur hopes up buddy...i9 was talking about in the game......dont worry i will get a footage of me rapping u in the game and i will put that clip somewhere between the Fþ im making =)
Back to top Go down
rescue

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:51 pm

sounds like fun. You should record our 1v1
Back to top Go down
!GD] Mårs

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:03 pm

wait are you serious? that wasn't a 2v2 koin, in fact I was talking that whole time. I came right at the end. Your just using screenshots of you beating people (who weren't even playing) to show the rest of your clan how "important" you are.

I'm not being negative towards Fp at all, I'm chill with you guys, but koin thats just lame man. Does that even look like a 2v2 score?

Get your facts straight buddy, then I'll show some respect.

Good day to you all
Back to top Go down
rescue

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Yeah, koin. That is a little lame.. And when you said i was supposebly telling them where yall were. Fp was on blue team. I just so happened to be on the Blue team as well. I was telling Fp where Fp was.. L O L! and you thought iw as cehating. We had 3 members on the field after your ppl left. we were just chatting.talking about how lame you were lol.... and there you go bragging in the video. that you Beat us 2v1 and raped VH when you had a guy go under the tag VH clan. and stand still. I gurantee you koin, if you played me at hang em high CSP you would not rape me.. I GURANTEE IT.... So next time you want to bend the truth. You will pay for it. I've got plenty of scores of Fp getting rocked. To flame you guys. Good luck with this war that you just cannot win.. AS iron said, Good day.
Back to top Go down
Koin
Admin
Koin

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:39 pm

iron wrote:
wait are you serious? that wasn't a 2v2 koin, in fact I was talking that whole time. I came right at the end. Your just using screenshots of you beating people (who weren't even playing) to show the rest of your clan how "important" you are.

I'm not being negative towards Fp at all, I'm chill with you guys, but koin thats just lame man. Does that even look like a 2v2 score?

Get your facts straight buddy, then I'll show some respect.

Good day to you all

dude u don't even know what happened......when 2 members of mine left.....it was 2v1 and then there members left..and it was only fusion and forgot other guy..and when i went for there flag they started to still shoot at me buddy......u were there at the end..u should have been there the whole game...and ask unique the whole thing bud......i would never get lame scores like foo...they were still fighting me when i went for flag and i told them tis ok we keep doing 2v1 or 1v1 when there and my members left..and he never said no ....and he also said that they win by default and then when i score he says i win by default..and i di not win by default buddy....i won cuz i scored while people were trying to kill me.....and why dont u ask rescue what he did......he came to our base while i was 2v2 vh he came to our base and tried to kill fp members while we were trying to defend our base...u think that ain't low?????wtf are you talking about iron.....why don't u stay and watch the whole thing next time....so don't be saying BS over all this forum...and rescue always fucking whining like little bicth....

HOPE U LIKED THAT VID I MADE RESCUE!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
!GD] Mårs

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:13 pm

christ koin would it kill you to use some punctuation every once in a while? I had to re-read that whole thing three times to somewhat get what you were saying.

Agree to disagree, but I think its weird to call that a win when both sides were clearly being stupid.

I wouldn't classify anything I said to be bullshit. Bullshit would be me telling lies, I call them how I see them. It's a matter of perspective.

All this fighting over a game, its kind of scary. Don't you two know that fighting over the internet is like the special olympics? Even if you win, your still retarded. Let me just say that fresh air is good every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Koin
Admin
Koin

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:55 pm

iron plz tell that to rescue...i take fresh air everyday.....and unlike others (rescue) halo isn't a life....just a small tip for ya rescue...

and im sry for saying BS to it just came to me lol =)

got to admit that rescue went a little low there by spawning at our base and killing me while i was doing kw...
Back to top Go down
arg
Fp` Members

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:51 am

Lol Iron....
Back to top Go down
UniQu3-RiP

UniQu3-RiP

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:51 am

wtf rescue? how r u gonna say that?

i watched the game the whole time... Neutral

they were playing too they started nading wen he left wit flag...
Back to top Go down
UniQu3-RiP

UniQu3-RiP

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:40 pm

ALL YOU GUYS CAN ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MAH BALLS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]   Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fþ vs VH [CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:Fþ Klan:. :: Fþ Wins & loss-
Jump to: