Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koin
Admin
Koin

Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Empty
PostSubject: Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(   Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:12 am

Koin vs Sore

Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Fp_vs_11
Back to top Go down
https://fplife.forumakers.com
rescue

PostSubject: Re: Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(   Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:16 am

Great game koin. On the end you shoulda recognized what i was doing.. When i take a quick glance, its over Razz especially if your standing still.. That means im trying to find your head. And that on top of you standing still,i didnt even scope. moved over and shot and that was that:P good game you had me scared.. Although one kill pissed me off, you threw 8 freaking nades at me lol.. in a row.. GG.
Back to top Go down
GD-Fade
Fp` Members

PostSubject: Re: Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(   Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:08 am

lol close game
Back to top Go down
Koin
Admin
Koin

PostSubject: Re: Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(   Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:12 am

Quote :
Although one kill pissed me off, you threw 8 freaking nades at me lol.. in a row.. GG.

thats what happens when u get nervous lol.....I FOUND MY CAMERA!!!!! (that message was for eros inside joke....)
Back to top Go down
rescue

PostSubject: Re: Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(   Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:08 am

he woulda won 15-14 if one time he hadnt thrown 8 nades..AGAIN and killed himself lmao
Back to top Go down
Koin
Admin
Koin

PostSubject: Re: Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(   Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:31 pm

rescue wrote:
he woulda won 15-14 if one time he hadnt thrown 8 nades..AGAIN and killed himself lmao

well..i probably would have still lost..cuz i had only like 2 bullets left..and the chances of me hitting u were very low cuz, 1st i was cery close to you and 2nd i had a lead to find and 3rd....u had pistol....=) cheers IM GAY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(   Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koin vs. Sore [Loss] =(
Page 1 of 1