HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yet another win... (VH)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lol

PostSubject: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Against VH... final score was actually 4-2, because Eros fell off the map during our CTF game... he was inches away capturing the flag and all of the sudden he fell of the map. Crysis wanted to count it, but Jag said it didn't count.

Here's the score of the first part of the game:

And the second:

GG Vh, way to get owned.. But seriously, Crysis, good game, way to be a good sport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
squeebs

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:33 pm

you forgot to mention the second game was a 2v1. and yes, good game. we'll rematch. and those flags dont count, you dont score, they dont count. but we finished it, you won 3-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:37 pm

whatever you say Belkin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
squeebs

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:02 pm

wow.. im not belkin..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
squeebs

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:03 pm

apparently his IP came from mine? considering if you trace his IP it probably came up to Marrietta, which is most definately puma. Mine would say something along the lines of cobb/cherokee/acworth. good try. kthxbai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:14 pm

squeebs wrote:
apparently his IP came from mine? considering if you trace his IP it probably came up to Marrietta, which is most definately puma. Mine would say something along the lines of cobb/cherokee/acworth. good try. kthxbai

*cough* *cough* getting butt hurt.....(dunno why...just felt like saying it...=)

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:19 pm

lol. you're crazy.. How have you beeen koin? In the h2o vs wwk kw same thing with the flag happened to us? did it count, no.. I'm just saying if you score it, you score it, if you dont, you dont. That'd be like on hang em, you drop my shields and i fall off the bridge dying.. not from your shots or anything you posss, from a simple fall. You lost the flag from a simple fall... kthxbai <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+eRs-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 pm

actually its way diff.

falling off the bridge would have been caused by the shooter, falling off the map is actually somewhat a glitch,uncontrolled by either team, i didnt fall off the map, the map had a hole in it, but i would have fallen off the bridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:38 pm

dude...IM FINE AND IM RDY TO PWN........!!! also i never said u were wrong u are right tho....if didn't score u didn't score...

im with squeebs on this one....sry guys =p

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:40 pm

Thanks Osama <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
squeebs

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Sorry for double post, the map didnt have a hole in it. when you went in the front of the base, got out, the hogfollowed and pushed you through.. It's a common thing.. It's in stunt videos, ive even done it lots oftimes(ofcourse on purpose) samething happened during h2o vs WwK. And with the hang em thing, What if laG spikes me off,you return flag. you guys win witht hat score. I'm 100% positive you'd count that. You'd say something along the lines of " Not my fault" when you know the person lagged off. There's no argueable defence against it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+eRs-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:20 pm

its still ur fault if lags knocks u off, not my fault ur parents r poor rofll...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
squeebs

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:34 pm

meh..figured you'd say something along those lines >.>.. And lag caused you to fall through, although it may not seem like you were lagging, but it might not have even beenlag. you got out of the warthog, and the warthog pushed you through the ground.. It happened to me with our 2v2. i nadeded lol's hog and came back at me and pushed me through the floor, killing me. It's just the angle of the hog... and how unlucky you are.. you just can't win this, eros..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numboy

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:42 pm

lol i cant count how mant time i have fallen thro the floor becuz of a hog its prolly 28-36
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another win... (VH)   

Back to top Go down

Yet another win... (VH)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:F Klan:. :: F Wins & loss-
Jump to: